Beta

I'm DONE!!

the long and challenging road to making a game is over, through all the hard work and countless blog posts, we've reached the end game. creating and designing this game has been difficult yet inspiring, i found myself getting lost in making my game not noticing the time, it was definitely something i got into.

the thing i found most difficult was figuring out how i wanted to design my game, i had certain ideas and then my mind would change on it resulting in a different outcome. i liked letting my imagination take the lead in this situation.

the beta version of my game is simple, i didn't want a very difficult or intricate design as it would be harder to do and do well. im happy with how my beta version turned out!

A lovely view from the other side of the maze!

Comments

  1. Hi Leah, nice to see that you created a maze in unity. A good few people actually went with that idea. I'm happy to see that you finished your project on time. I agree that designing a game, especially your first one, is hard. You've to come up with a nice looking level that also poses a challenge. I mean doing a maze is a pretty good idea when it comes to making challenging levels in games. I don't know what else your game has to offer because it's my first time on your blog. I assume you have a character and maybe some gems. So ye, overall great work and keep it up! Too bad I didn't get the chance to look at your completed game.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First Playable

Introduction to loving film

Final GDD